Hi, my name is Nicolas. I love to read! The reason I love to read is because stories take me on adventures. I write about my self and other people. My stories will happen everywhere such as Boston and when I imagine. These are my stories, I hope you enjoy them!

Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Reading is Fun!

His name is Stilton, Geronimo Stilton. He is a mouse and the publisher of "The Rodent's Gazette", the most famous newspaper on Mouse Island. He likes cheese and he likes to write about adventures. However, he hates being in an adventure, cats and flying with planes. His problem is his family and friends. They always convince him to go with them on crazy adventures. His grandfather William is the boss of the newspaper and he is feared by Geronimo. Geronimo has a sister named Thea. She is a special correspondent at The Rodent's Gazette and she loves to drive motocycles. His cousin Trap likes to play tricks on him and he is not a very sophisticated mouse. Benjamin is Geronimo's favourite nephew and he is the youngest of the group. If Benjamin is involved in the adventure, Geronimo is not able to say no to him.
 
This is an example of an adventure that Geronimo Stilton survived.
 
Geronimo went to Japan because his friend Bruce Hyena and his cousin Shorty Tao signed him up in a karate championship. Geronimo did not know anything about karate so he had to be trained by his friend, as the tournament was only a week away. The training was so intense that Geronimo was able to learn and with some luck, he won the tournament. He was able to get in shape without any enhancement pills, like his competitors did. After the event there many celebrations in New Mouse Island. It was such an honour for Geronimo because the mayor of the city was at the celebration.
 
I really liked this book. The story was filled with surprises and suspense. I really hope you will be able to read it . The title is "The Karate Mouse" by Scholastic from the Geronimo Stilton Series.
 
Happy Reading!

1 comment:

  1. Good job, Nicolas! I love it when you talk about the books you read!

    ReplyDelete