Hi, my name is Nicolas. I love to read! The reason I love to read is because stories take me on adventures. I write about my self and other people. My stories will happen everywhere such as Boston and when I imagine. These are my stories, I hope you enjoy them!

Friday, January 27, 2012

New Year's Fun

Today was New Year Day and my mom planed to go see my cousins. It was really a lot of fun and here is how my day went.

My cousin's name is Noah and I went to see him at his family vacation home in Vernon NJ. The place is called Black Creek and has many townhouse building's next to each other. We got there and he opened his Christmas presents while I fixed one of his Legos. Then we went outside to play, because the weather was so nice and warm. You can go skiing in Vernon, but there was no snow on the ground, so we were able to play in the backyard. His sisters came outside too. Noah's sisters names are Eva and Alessia. We all played a game: the girls were at the fireplace and Noah and I were at the patio. While we played their dog Kevin was watching us from the windows.

We played for an hour then we all went inside. We all had a snack. My mom made Oreo cookies brownies and there were delicious. My parents and Noah's parents were talking so we went in the bedroom and watched some TV. The girls had balloons and they kept throwing them at us. I had to jump off their bed and get the balloons, because they were going up into the ceiling.

At six o'clock, my family and I left to go home. I really had fun with my cousin.

No comments:

Post a Comment